The first point of contact of many travellers’ health journeys in Malaysia
As the provider of end-to-end services for health travellers arriving in Malaysia, the Malaysia Healthcare Medical Concierge and Lounges (MCL) in the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) and Penang International Airport serve as the first points of contact for many travellers' on their health journeys in Malaysia.
Among services offered by our dedicated MCL team are:
- Personalised welcome & escort upon arrival - greeting registered health travellers at the aerobridge upon disembarkation and expediting visa and customs clearance
- One-stop centre for information related to health travellers' stay in Malaysia, including medical enquiries and advice on tourism options
- Dissemination of information on Malaysia Healthcare services to walk-in international travellers
- Facilitating information and arrangements for transport, accommodations and travels in Malaysia
Complementing MHTC's end-to-end service for health travellers, the Malaysia Healthcare MCL provide comfortable spaces for health tourists to rest while waiting for on-ground transport services by their medical providers to arrive.
MHTC Call Centre +603 2726 8688
The Malaysia Healthcare MCL is integrated with the MHTC Call Centre, which operates from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm for medical and travel enquiries.
Our team of dedicated personnel are ready to provide advice on your healthcare travel needs, from recommendations for hospitals and specialists, accommodations, travel advisory and more.
Experience a seamless end-to-end patient journey beginning at our Malaysia Healthcare Concierge and Lounge(s) located at:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA): Arrival Hall, Gate 8 (+603 8776 6168)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2): Departure Area, Level 3 (+603 8778 5566)
- Penang International Airport (PIA): Level 1, Arrival Concourse (+604 643 1626)
Our Meet and Greet Service includes:
Personalised welcome and escort upon arrival
Greeting registered health travellers at the aerobridge upon disembarkation
Expediting visa and customs clearance